My 1 Year Blogiversary
I forgot my blogiversary. Blasted.
I started this blog just over a year ago, on March 5, 2012 and have enjoyed it very much and hope you have too (With the exception of a handful of people I may have scared, grossed out, and/or offended).
I wanted to take this time to thank YOU, my crazy readers and supporters and also highlight some of my personal favorite posts. These posts were either the most fun or hardest for me to write and were my most raw and honest.
In no particular order:
- My Biggest Critic, Me. Haven’t we all grabbed our cellulite and cursed out loud? Or taken a nice compliment and shoved it right back in someone’s face? This post was fun for me to write and I hope resonates with all of you. http://beafitfox.com/2012/07/19/my-biggest-critic-me/
- Creating Yourself. This post is pretty much my story of how I stuffed my face with Lean Pockets and popped Hydroxycut while anxiously staring into my mirror looking for my hips to vanish. Idiot. http://beafitfox.com/2012/07/23/creating-yourself/
- Too Thick To Be a Runner. This post is about some redneck telling me that I am too thick to be a runner. I proved him wrong by
punching him in the facerunning a 2:03 Half Marathon. Boo-yah.http://beafitfox.com/2012/07/26/too-thick-to-be-a-runner/
- My Starting Stats & the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. This is the post where I posted pictures of myself in a bikini. Good Lawd.http://beafitfox.com/2012/07/22/my-starting-stats-photos-and-the-winner-winner-chicken-dinner/
- A Day in the Life of the Traveling Clean Eater. I posted in the post before this one how I pack for travel and this post was the play by play of what I ate and when. Lots of pictures, less words-my favorite kind of read! 🙂 http://beafitfox.com/2012/08/03/a-day-in-the-life-of-the-traveling-clean-eater/
- When Good Eaters Go Bad. I wrote this post and made a LIST of when I said “Eff it, I’m eating what I want!” and why you have to give yourself a break when you do just that! http://beafitfox.com/2012/08/08/when-good-eaters-go-bad/
- The GISG + Half Marathon Training. This post was just plain fun to write. I had made it through a few weeks of the Get In Shape Girl’s Bikini Guide while training for a half marathon and after several near death experiences, I wrote about it. Flippin’ hard. http://beafitfox.com/2012/08/29/the-gisg-half-marathon-training/
- Our Loss, My Miscarriage. I haven’t gone back to read this post and my husband ended up never reading it. It’s a very hard read but is raw and full of emotion. http://beafitfox.com/2012/09/12/our-loss-my-miscarriage/
- The Fox Diet Bloopers. Oh my heavens-until I discovered clean eating, I tried just about everything to lose weight and be “healthy.” This was embarassing to share and flippin’ hilarious. It’s okay-I laugh at myself all of the time.http://beafitfox.com/2012/09/17/the-fox-diet-bloopers/
- What’s Your Number? As much as I WOULD love all of your phone numbers, I’m talking about pants size in this post. I shared pictures of my skinny jeans and what size I wear/am and how IT DOESN’T MATTER!http://beafitfox.com/2012/10/24/whats-your-number/
Bless your hearts for reading my posts and I THANK YOU (because otherwise, it would just be my mom and dad that read these-it’s true).
You all rock my face off.
Eat Clean, Pump some Iron, and Be a Fit Fox!